Ratings, Reviews & Feedback¶
Automatically trigger public & private feedback and review processes after users interact with offers.
This feature allows to rate, provide reviews and feedback between different beings/entities.
- Users can review/rate each other (eg. Travellers can review other Travellers)
- Users can review/rate other Users' objects (eg. Customers can review Sellers' products)
- Users can review/rate flows in the system (eg. Customers can review Orders processing)
- and many more
Ratings and types of reviews can be configured depending on needs (private feedback, public feedback, both).
All ratings, reviews and feedback can be viewed by you in the admin panel.
|Peer Review System||Build trust with a peer review system allowing users to review offers after they have purchased or joined.|
|Dynamic Model & Profile Reviews||View Reviews on profiles, requests and offers.|
|Customisable Ratings||Customise which profiles receive public/private ratings and what is being rated.|
|Automated Review Flows||Collect reviews on offers after an action on offer has occured (eg. purchase).|
Sellers are running their own shops on CNXION platform where they sell products. Customers can buy products from these Sellers. After each order is placed, processed and delivered, Customers can rate & provide feedback regarding whole process, products themselves and respective Sellers.
Riders are organising ride events where other Riders can join. After each ride, riders review each other providing comments and ratings.
Providers submit medical services (treatment) proposals matching Patients' medical cases. If a patient accepts treatment proposal, after given amount of days, they can review each other providing both personal (private) and public feedback.
Depending on what you are trying to do documentation for the feature is split into the following roles.
- As a developer (restricted)
- As a superuser (restricted)
- As a site administrator (this page)
- As an end user
Peer Review System¶
Build trust with a peer review system allowing users to review offers after they have purchased or joined.
Reviews feature consists of several modules:
- reviews section inside profile details, where users can see: outstanding, given and received feedback (review)
- section in profile where users can provide feedback and rating
- section on profile public detail pages where other users can view all reviews received by a user being viewed
- notifications sent to users that they can provide feedback/review
- section in admin panel where admin can view/manage all the feedback provided between users, including private feedback for the platform owner
Feature in action¶
Here you can see an example of how the reviews/rating feature can work. In this case, a Patient can review another profile Provider, after receiving medical treatment.
Review flow example¶
- Patient creates a case valid till 30 Oct 2018.
- Provider post a tender for this case, valid till 30 Oct 2018.
- Patient accepts the case on 1 Oct 2018.
- We assume in 2 weeks both parties discuss details and Patient gets the treatment.
- 14 days later after accepting the case, on 14 Oct 2018, both Patient and Provider get notification to provide the review. Additionally both Patient and Provider in their dashboard see they have outstanding feedback to provide.
- They have 14 days to write a review (to 28 Oct 2018).
As a both Patient and Provider I can see outstanding/given/received feedback
When a tender is accepted, system creates outstanding feedback to provide for both Patient and Provider. Which are going to be revealed for both profiles on execution date. Before that neither Patient, nor Provider can review each other
After 2 weeks both Provider and Patient see they have some outstanding feedback to provide
System analyses outstanding feedback for all users and sends them notification if there is any
Notification that Patient gets to review Provider
Notification that Provider gets to review Patient
As a Patient I can review Provider
As a Patient I can see my given feedback
Then as a Provider I can view received feedback
When as a Patient I provided my feedback, I have no outstanding feedback to provide
Of course as a Provider I can give my feedback too
As a Provider I can review feedback I gave
Internal reviews are stored and can be viewed by admin
Dynamic Model & Profile Reviews¶
View Reviews on profiles, requests and offers.
Customise which profiles receive public/private ratings and what is being rated.
Automated Review Flows¶
Collect reviews on offers after an action on offer has occured (eg. purchase).