Manage tenant search engine optimisation options.
|Redirects||Manage redirects via tenant admin.|
Depending on what you are trying to do documentation for the feature is split into the following roles.
- As a developer (restricted)
- As a superuser (restricted)
- As a site administrator (this page)
- As an end user
To manage 301 redirects for the site, log in to the administration panel:
- Select the
Redirect Entriesoption from the `Redirects dropdown within the left hand sidebar menu.
- To add a redirect click the
Add Redirect Entrybutton.
- To edit a redirect click on a redirect that has previously been added from the table.
- To remove a redirect click the checkbox next to the redirect you wish to remove and select
Delete selected redirect entriesfrom the action dropdown and select
To add a redirect proceed to step 2 from the Redirects section above:
- Enter the absolute path for the
Redirect fromfield and the absolute or full url for the
- Save your changes.
Please contact support for assistance, documentation to be updated.