Seller Onboarding Guide¶
Onboarding guide for ecommerce sellers for the CNXION platform.
The ecommerce feature allows users to setup a marketplace using the CNXION platform. It provides an ability for users to sell their products to other users and buy products from other users. Please see the CNXION end user ecommerce documentation for more details about this feature.
|Update Password||Update seller password.|
|Update Email Address||Update seller email address.|
|Edit Store Profile||Edit shop profile including store name, profile image, bio etc.|
|Inventory||Manage store inventory including products, variations, shipping, taxes etc.|
|Orders||Manage orders and tracking of shipped items|
- Click sign in in navbar.
- Click forgot password from modal to update your password.
- Update password via forgot password email:
Update Email Address¶
- Log into account with new password.
- Verify new email by clicking link sent to new email address:
Edit Store Profile¶
online store detailsto edit your store profile:
Add & Edit Products¶
inventoryto add/edit the products listed in your store:
Working with product variations:
How to set up shipping for products:
How to set up taxes for products with info on tax nexus:
- Log in to your seller account and navigate to your
- Click on the
Orderstab in the left hand sidebar menu.
- From the orders table click the order number for the order you wish to add a tracking number to.
- Click the
Edit Order Itemsbutton at the top of the order detail page.
- Click the
editoption for the order item you wish to add a tracking number to.
- Add a tracking number to the
Saveyour changes and the buyer will see the tracking number when they access their order detail page.